List of active policies
|Moodle AUP||Site policy||All users|
Is this your first time here?
This Moodle eLearning Environment is available to all employees of UKFast. To get started, login using the SSO Office365 button using your UKFast username and password. If permitted, Guests can enter specific courses but cannot actively participate in the online activities.
UKFast Moodle User Policy
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other peoples material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
- Unauthorised posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email etc.) of other users.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing or some other form of written abuse of someone or some service. These will be deleted upon discovery.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate course leaders will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Terms of Service may receive a warning. Depending on the severity and frequency of violations, the user may lose his/her account temporarily or permanently.
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of the administrators and appropriate course leaders.
- All users are required to provide a valid email address where they can be contacted at any time.
- Employees need to use an existing UKFast login to access Moodle. If permitted, Guests can enter specific courses but cannot actively participate in the online activities.
- Any person actively using this Moodle platform is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.
If you are unhappy about anything which you see anywhere on UKFast’s eLearning platform or you are unhappy about the terms of service in this policy, please email email@example.com.